As I enter the third full week of the Russell House Tavern opening, a sense of calm is setting in. The whole team has been really working so hard, and you can’t really ask for more than that. I haven’t had time to for fully fleshed out post but today seemed like a good day to share a recipe which is featured online. It’s featured on the New York Times Temporary Vegetarian Column, hope you enjoy…Click Here!
April 26, 2010
A Healthy Recipe & Update
This entry was posted on Monday, April 26th, 2010 at 9:52 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Getting an individual Chef award is a little strange to say the least. As a Chef, your only as… instagram.com/p/BVyN57NDT1P/ 10 hours ago
- thanks for this one @Pancreas_MD, but we needed you and a few more in jt! 🙏🏼 great day hanging… instagram.com/p/BVxM-EhDdYk/ 19 hours ago
- thank you @robertglasper. just an amazing show, especially the nirvana over mobb deep finish… instagram.com/p/BVuWIlhjjgR/ 1 day ago
- saba • #newness @waypointharvard #swimgood #leicaq @ Waypoint instagram.com/p/BVsNdB0Ddsv/ 2 days ago
- spelt, striper • #newness @waypointharvard #swimgood #leicaq @ Waypoint instagram.com/p/BVsNSwDjEkO/ 2 days ago
- romanos • #newness @waypointharvard #swimgood #leicaq @ Waypoint instagram.com/p/BVsNXVhD_hv/ 2 days ago
- sausage • #newness @waypointharvard #swimgood #leicaq #🍕🙌🏼🍕🙌🏼🍕🙌🏼 #pizza @ Waypoint instagram.com/p/BVsNKUIDbDk/ 2 days ago
- fascinating conversation from some of our finest...honored to be hosting this amazing event.… instagram.com/p/BVqJ0olgg5u/ 3 days ago
- 7,358 hits