As I enter the third full week of the Russell House Tavern opening, a sense of calm is setting in. The whole team has been really working so hard, and you can’t really ask for more than that. I haven’t had time to for fully fleshed out post but today seemed like a good day to share a recipe which is featured online. It’s featured on the New York Times Temporary Vegetarian Column, hope you enjoy…Click Here!
April 26, 2010
A Healthy Recipe & Update
This entry was posted on Monday, April 26th, 2010 at 9:52 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- the most delicious. humble, simple, perfect. 🙏🏼@viacarota @ Via Carota instagram.com/p/Bcv7PgsAwln/ 11 hours ago
- no. words. #starwars @starwars instagram.com/p/BctU1fzgUW2/ 1 day ago
- seven fishes mode in full effect for @beardfoundation this saturday, can’t wait to cook this… instagram.com/p/BcsdWLtAxFe/ 1 day ago
- Welcome Jack Wallace Scelfo, he’s a beautiful boy & we’re crazy about him already 😍hard to… instagram.com/p/BcqaxbcA9iF/ 2 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Breaking News: The Democrat Doug Jones won in Alabama. The upset trims the GOP Senate majority to 1 and is a snub of President… 3 days ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: Democrat Doug Jones wins election as U.S. senator from Alabama. @AP race call at 10:23 p.m. EST. #AlabamaElection #APrace… 3 days ago
- RT @Nate_Cohn: Doug Jones is the projected winner in Alabama according to the AP. 3 days ago
- RT @Nate_Cohn: JONES takes the lead with Jones-leaning counties still to report https://t.co/8nPSSvZ2bN 3 days ago
- 7,377 hits